“All government originates in families, and if neglected there, it will hardly exist in society…the foundation of all free government and of all social order must be laid in families.” ~Noah Webster
You may also donate by check:
Make paybable to: Moms for America
893 S. Main St. #228,
Englewood, OH 45322
937 477 5200
Moms for America is a national, non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, founded in 2004, dedicated to promoting a foun-dation of liberty and civility in the homes of America, through the mothers of America, and raising a new generation of patriots one woman, home, and family at a time.
Moms for America is committed to promoting a love of liberty in the home through our unique programs and ser-vices. The Cottage Meeting Project is our signature program. Additional programs include Mom Talks, American Her-itage Center, Hearthstone Education Plan, Moms March Movement (MomsMarchUSA.com) and Mom Vote. Through our programs and services Moms for America is creating long-term, sustainable impact with our focus on home and family, and our distinct connection with the mothers of America.
- Over 30,000 members nationwide and a national network that reaches over 200,000 women and moms.
- Dozens of collaborative partners a national grassroots network
- Thousands of women in over 4,000 cities and every state signed the Declaration of Mothers. Governors in 5 states rec-ognized the Declaration through Proclamations, and in February 2018, Congresswoman Diane Black introduced the Declaration into the Congressional Record giving voice to the silent majority of women in America.
- Cottage Meetings are being hosted in 55 cities and 16 states. Average meeting attendance is 7-9 women but some have as many as 200 who meet monthly or weekly.
- 500+ women attended the inaugural Moms March for America Rally in Omaha, NE, thousands joined online in church-es, homes, and parks in over 3,000 cities and every state in America
- Hundreds of page views and downloads each week on Moms for America website (MomsforAmerica.us)
- Cottage Meeting and American Heritage resources used in public, private, and charter schools throughout America
- Hearthstone Education Plan endorsed by Homeschool co-ops and private schools throughout the country
Your tax-deductible gift helps fund the family-focused, liberty-promoting programs and resources of Moms for America which include the Cottage Meeting Project, Mom Vote, American Heritage Center, Hearthstone Education Plan, and the Mom’s March Movement.