MOMS FOR AMERICA
SCHOOL BOARD TRAINING RESOURCE
Moms for America is offering school board members valuable resources and training. Please register here to gain access to these school board training materials, videos and information.
Once you have registered you will receive additional instructions in your registration confirmation email.
Membership and sponsoring a member has added benefits,
see the membership information below this registration.
REGISTRATION FOR NSBLC SCHOOL BOARD TRAINING MODULE ACCESS
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive emails from: Moms for America, 893 S. Main St. #228, Englewood, Ohio 45322, US, momsforamerica.us.
You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the Unsubscribe Link, found at the bottom of every email.
Support National School Boards Leadership Council
School board members receiving this training are invited to become members of the National School Boards Leadership Council.
Good News! You do not have to be a school board member to be a member of NSBLC. Any community member can join!
- Your membership allows the NSBLC to educate citizens, your supporters, parents, and others about the issues our education system and you face. This education benefits you by helping your community understand the need for their input and their support.
- We will educate elected representatives to pass legislation that benefits our students and our education systems.
- We will continue to produce materials including policies, public statement examples and advisement on the issues you are working with.
- State and US Legislative alerts
Membership fees are $500 per year. Renewal fees occur every January.
Membership can be funded using:
- Your personal funds
- Your leftover campaign funds
- A business sponsor
- Secure a business sponsor yourself
- We will help you find a business sponsor. Let us know if you need us to secure a business sponsor.
If you choose to become a member you can email us at the link below for more information. Or send a check for your membership fees directly to:
National School Board Leadership Council
4255 Nicholson Rd
Clarksville, Ohio 45113
Be sure to include your name, address, email, phone number, school district and your county in your correspondence.