The Declaration of Mothers is the standard and foundation for Moms for America and the Moms March Movement. It is a proclamation to the nation telling our elected leaders, policy makers and the media what we want to see upheld and promoted in our society, schools, government and communities. Every light on our national map represents a mother (or several mothers) in that town or city who has signed the Declaration of Mothers and committed to promoting a culture of liberty in her home and community. You can sign the Declaration of Mothers and stake your claim on our national map to show that you are not alone! It only takes one candle to light a dark room. Let’s flood the nation with the light of mothers who stand for truth, revere family, love God, and cherish freedom; and show America: We’ve got you covered!
1.Read the Proclamation
- Our Rights come from God not government and the Constitution of the United States was created under the inspiration of Almighty God to secure our inherent rights and the liberty for all people
- We recognize the sacred role of mother as the heart of the home and home as the heart of society
- Mothers by their divine nature and intrinsic influence determine the future of a nation, mold its citizens, determine its institutions and shape its destiny
- Parents are, first and foremost, the primary teachers and protectors of their children in a free society
- We affirm the self-evident truths that all men and women are created equal; endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights which include life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness
- Freedom is a rare and prized possession which requires constant care and vigilance for its preservation. Each generation has a responsibility to instill a love of liberty and virtue in the hearts of the next generation.
2.Sign the Declaration of Mothers
We invite you to join with Moms for America to Empower Moms, Proclaim Liberty, and Raise a New Generation of Patriots... One Home at a Time! Sign the Declaration of Mothers today!
America, We’ve Got You Covered!
Every light on our national map represents a mother (or several mothers) in that town or city who has signed the Declaration of Mothers and committed to promoting a culture of liberty in her home and community.
"It is the influences of home that live in the life of kingdoms, while parental counsel repeats itself in the voices of republics. We would impress upon the minds of our readers this grand truth, and would that we might thunder it into the ears of all mankind, that a nation is but a magnified home."