“Empowering Moms, Promoting Liberty, Raising Patriots”
Moms for America®’s mission is to empower moms to raise patriots and promote liberty for the healing of America.
Our vision is to build a national movement of moms to promote the principles of Liberty to restore the Republic, and create a culture of truth, family and freedom in our homes and communities.
Adore God. Reverence and cherish your parents. Love your neighbor as yourself and country more than yourself.”
– Thomas Jefferson
The Foundation of Moms for America is the Declaration of Mothers.
We acknowledge the blessings of liberty can only be secured by a people who recognize their inherent rights have been endowed by their Creator, and not granted by men. Furthermore, these rights can only be upheld by a moral and virtuous people who cherish liberty above comfort and security.
We recognize the self-evident truths and inherent rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness outlined in the Declaration of Independence and secured through the Constitution, first among these being life!
We believe the privilege of living as a free people comes with the price of being a people of faith, virtue, and patriotism – the three pillars of a free society – and that these virtues are best developed and nurtured within the home. Therefore, Moms for America provides encouragement, support, and a variety of resources to families including literature, family enrichment, conferences, and other events and activities promoted through our website, social media and newsletter.
With Liberty & Justice for All
Moms for America®
We recognize the self-evident truths and inherent rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness outlined in the Declaration of Independence, protected through the Constitution of the United States, and represented in the Pledge of Allegiance – first among these being life!
Moms for America® (MFA) operates under specified core beliefs and standards. All employees, executives, board members and contractors must agree with and endeavor to make decisions and engage in efforts that support the following core values and beliefs.
- We believe in God-given rights. We believe the rights proclaimed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US Constitution are incontrovertible. As such, we commit to defend the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (which includes private property) by preserving and protecting the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights.
- We value personal responsibility. This belief calls people up to self-governance, the value of work and the joy of self-determination and is supported in the US Constitution and natural law. As such, we endeavor to limit Government to its proper role.
- We believe love is strong. As such, we celebrate the intrinsic dignity of each member of the human race and honor that he or she is created purposefully in the image of God.
- We value freedom. We believe it is the foundation for a good society. As such, we actively study and apply freedom principles and promote the truth of our liberty loving heritage.
- We believe freedom rights are maintained through engaged citizens who inspire good leadership. When leadership is flawed, we believe that freedom principles are the appropriate provocation to usher in new leaders who govern by inspiration, lead by example, and stand strong for limited government, and support educational, economic and religious freedom.
- We value the family. We celebrate various solid educational platforms but affirm that the home is the best place to instill a love and understanding of liberty.
- We believe in parental rights. We honor the right and responsibility of parent’s to rear and cultivate their children educationally, socially, vocationally and in all matters of faith.