“Empowering Moms, Promoting Liberty, Raising Patriots”
Our Mission is to build a foundation of liberty in the homes of America, through the mothers of America, to raise a new generation of patriots, and heal our nation from the inside out.
Create a national movement of moms to restore the republic, promote the principles of liberty and reclaim our culture for truth, family, freedom and the U.S. Constitution.
Adore God. Reverence and cherish your parents. Love your neighbor as yourself and country more than yourself.”
– Thomas Jefferson
The Foundation of Moms for America is the Declaration of Mothers.
We acknowledge the blessings of liberty can only be secured by a people who recognize their inherent rights have been endowed by their Creator, and not granted by men. Furthermore, these rights can only be upheld by a moral and virtuous people who cherish liberty above comfort and security.
We recognize the self-evident truths and inherent rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness outlined in the Declaration of Independence and secured through the Constitution, first among these being life!
We believe the privilege of living as a free people comes with the price of being a people of faith, virtue, and patriotism—the three pillars of a free society—and that these virtues are best developed and nurtured within the home. Therefore, Moms for America provides encouragement, support, and a variety of resources to families including literature, family enrichment, conferences, and other events and activities promoted through our website, social media and newsletter.
With Liberty & Justice for All
We recognize the self-evident truths and inherent rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness outlined in the Declaration of Independence, protected through the Constitution of the United States, and represented in the Pledge of Allegiance – first among these being life!
Moms for America® (MFA) operates under specified core beliefs and standards. All decisions involving partnerships, projects, resources, events, and communications shall reflect these standards.
- We value the God-given right and responsibility of self-governance.
- We understand that freedom is a rare and prized possession and requires constant care and vigilance for its preservation.
- We recognize that knowing how to live as a free people does not come instinctively; principles of freedom must be studied and applied. Therefore, we seek to instill a love for our heritage and lessons of liberty in the next generation.
- We recognize that each member of the human race possesses an intrinsic dignity with a right to freedom and self-determination.
- We uphold the principles of work, education and industry as crucial elements of self-determination and the preservation of human dignity.
- We believe the rights of a free people are maintained through leadership which invokes nobility that residents in all men. We recognize that successful civilizations are governed by correct principles and leaders who rule by inspiration, teach by example, and stand for self-evident principles.
- We place the heart of the individual above the mind of the masses.
- We rely on the hand of Divine Providence.
- We acknowledge the value of school but affirm that home is the best place to instill a love and understanding of liberty.
- We recognize parent’s rights and responsibilities in the rearing and nurturing of their children and in their role as the first and foremost teachers in their children’s lives.